- For all in-stock items, once your order is placed with us, it is shipped within 3-5 business days unless it is a special order, or custom order.
- Expedited shipping is available and can be added/calculated at checkout. Please note that expedited shipping expedites the shipping service only, not our order turnaround.
- If you have a specific shipping request, please include a note at checkout and we'll do our best to fulfill your requirements.
- Items shipped via USPS Priority Mail are automatically insured for the first $100. If you would like to add additional insurance or add insurance to your international order, please contact us .
- We do not refund for lost/unclaimed/undeliverable packages.
- $5.00 USPS First Class on orders under $25 (3-5 Business Days)
- $8.50 USPS Priority Mail on orders $25-$350 (3-5 Business Days)
- $29.00 USPS Priority Mail Express on orders up to $250 (1-2 Business Days)
- $39.00 USPS Priority Mail Express on orders $250-$350+ (1-2 Business Days)
CANADIAN ORDERS (Standard First Class Mail)
- $18.00 Flat Rate USPS First Class International Shipping to Canada on all orders (5-10 Business Days).
SHIPPING WORLDWIDE (Standard International Mail)
- $39 USPS Flat Rate First Class International Shipping on all Worldwide orders (7-14 Business Days)
International Orders are shipped via USPS International Priority Mail. This offers tracking and approximately 7-14 days in transit. If you would like to add insurance to your order, please Email us. International orders are subject to the receiving country's import fees, duties, taxes, and/or brokerage fees. These funds are not paid to Joy Newton nor are they set by Joy Newton. They are paid to and set by your home country's government as per import/export regulations and charged by your local postal carrier. Funds are due upon receipt in accordance with your local import and postal regulations. We do not refund for lost packages. Please consider adding insurance to your package. We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges you may incur.
We do not refund postage for lost, unclaimed, or undeliverable packages. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customer's responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier. Packages are marked with the value of the item as paid by the customer in legal accordance with international postal regulations.
As a zero-waste design company, we produce our products in small batches to ensure you are of the highest quality and construction. Unless otherwise noted, each item takes 2-7 days to make or ship.
We store only a small amount of stock in our production studio and are not a large company with a fancy warehouse.
Your business means everything to us, and we are happy to issue you a full refund as a credit to your Joy Newton account. Your credit will be valid for one year from the purchase date and applied to any Joy Newton item(s).
Please don't hesitate to contact our office for a return request and shipping instructions at email@example.com .
Joy Newton + co.
Residents of the state of Connecticut will automatically be charged a 6.35% sales tax. International customers are responsible for all import/customs/local tax fees that may be incurred upon receipt of your package.
WHOLESALE + TRADE
Please see this link for more information.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases, and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Copyright of our artwork and the information provided on our website - including but not limited to text, graphics, and images - is owned by Joy Newton, LLC. You may not copy, transfer, reproduce, retransmit, or modify any portion of this site for any commercial purpose without written permission from us.